Charles Drew (Charles Richard Drew) was born on Friday, June 03, 1904 in Washington and he was a famous doctor from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jun 03, Charles was a Gemini.
- his ethnicity: Black.
- his mother's name: Nora.
- his father's name: Richard Drew.
Charles Drew had studied at Dunbar High School (in 1922) and then he attended the BA, Amherst College (in 1926).
He died on Saturday, April 01, 1950, in Burlington; cause of death: accident - automobile.
Famous Why : First to separate blood plasma.
Charles Drew Lists
|Charles Drew Videos
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 13 March '12
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :