Chante Moore (birth name Chante Torrane Moore) was born on February 17, 1967 in San Francisco, California, USA. She is a singer.
Biography and Career :
She sings jazz and R&B music and her first album, "Precious", was released in 1992. Since then she released another six albums: "A Love Supreme", "This Moment Is Mine", "Exposed", "Things That Lovers Do", "20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Chante Moore" and "Uncovered/Covered".
Louil Silas, the MCA Records executive, was the person who discovered her. In 2003 she released an album, "Mood", only in Japan.
On November 17, 1997 she married Kadeem Hardison, but after three years the couple divorced. They have one child: Sophia. In 2002 she remarried, this time with Kenny Lattimore and the couple ha
s one child: Kenny.
In 1996 she won the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Soundtrack Album and one year later the American Music Award for Favorite Soundtrack. In 1996 she received a Grammy Award nomination for Album of the Year and even though it's only a nomination she hopes on winning one soon.
She is a successful singer, she has a happy life and she is a beautiful woman. Her fans are all over the world and with her intelligence and voice managed to build a great career.
- Height: 164 cm.
- "I think that's what I was put here to do: to talk about my own life and my own views. I like to be able to expose my experiences so that people know they are not alone."
- 1992 Precious
- 1994 A Love Supreme
- 1999 This Moment Is Mine
- 2000 Exposed
- 2003 Things That Lovers Do
- 2004 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Chante Moore
- 2006 Uncovered/Covered.
- The Young and the Restless (1 episode, 2003)
- Girlfriends (1 episode, 2002)
- Shake, Rattle and Roll: An American Love Story (1999) (TV)
- The Fan (1996).
Chante Moore Image : about.com
Chante Moore Lists