Celine Dion (birth name Celine Marie Claudette Dion) was born on March 30, 1968 in Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada. She is a famous singer.
Biography and Career :
When she was young and her parents owned a small club, she started singing along her siblings there. When she was twelve years old she composed a song and after she sent it to a record company Rene Angelil, her future husband, remarked her. He believed in her so much that he had the courage to mortgage his own house in order to get money for her debut album.
She conquered the hearts of her American fans after singing Disney's hit Beauty and the Beast. Year after year she became more popular and now (2007) she is one of the world's greatest singers.
Her debut album is called "Unison" and since then she released many
others. In 1998 she was the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest in Dublin, Ireland, for Switzerland, with the song "Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi".
On December 17, 1994 she married Rene Angelil. They now have a child, Rene Charles Angelil, who was born in 2001. In June 2003 she was given a star on the Canadian Walk of Fame in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
After many years of successful career she sold over 220 million copies of albums. She is beautiful, intelligent, talented and has a happy family so we can say that she has a great life.
- Height: 171 cm
- She received two honored awards: Ordre national du Quebec and Officer of the Order of Canada.
- Besides Celine her parents have another thirteen children.
- She owns the Celine Dion Magazine.
- Her favorite activity is playing golf.
- "It's the moment you think you can't that you realize you can."
- Quest for Camelot (1998)
- Big Sky (1997) (mini) TV Series
- Zona franca (1 episode, 1995)
- Des fleurs sur la neige (1991) TV Series.
Celine Dion Image : star-channel.de
Celine Dion Articles
Celine Dion News
Celine Dion Lists