Cassie (real name Casandra Ventura) was born on August 26, 1986 in New London, Connecticut, USA. She is a popular singer, actress and model.
Biography and Career :
She attended classes of the preparatory Williams School on the Connecticut College campus in New London. She graduated in 2004. The modeling career started for her when she was 14 and since then she appeared in advertisements for Delia's, Adidas, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Seventeen. Cassie moved to New York and signed contracts with Abercrombie and Fitch modeling agencies. There she met Ryan Leslie, a music producer and so she started her career as a singer.
In 2006 she released her first album, called 'Cassie' and had her first single "Me & U", in 2005. She reached number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100, number 4 on t
he Billboard Pop 100 and number 1 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- Height: 171 cm
- She has a brother.
- She signed with Diddy's record label Bad Boy Recordings.
- She is an American R&B, pop, hip hop singer.
- Her father is Filipino and her mother is African-American.
- She attended the preparatory Williams School on the Connecticut College campus in New London and graduated in 2004.
Filmography and Self Filmography :
- "Barbarian" (2003) (V)
- MTV Europe Music Awards 2006 (2006) (TV).
- 'Cassie' 2006.
- NRJ Music Awards 2007 (French ceremony) in "Revelation Internationale" (International Best New Artist).
Cassie Image : artistdirect.com