Caroline Trentini was born on July 6, 1987 in Panambi, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She is a supermodel.
Biography and Career :
She is a young Latin fashion model who conquered the fashion world with her elegance and style. Her parents' names are Lourdes and Jaco Trentini. Her father died in 1988, when she was only one years old.
She was spotted in her hometown by the agent who also discovered Gisele Bundchen in 2000. Since then she has modeled for important brands in the fashion industry like Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Versace, Victoria's Secret, Chanel, Christian Dior, L.A.M.B., Baby Phat, Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabbana. During the years she was on the cover and in the pages of magazines like ELLE, Harper's Bazaar or Vogue.
e is considered a new great supermodel and she has achieved success at an early age. With her Latin spirit and look, beautiful face and intelligence she has lots of fans and who knows what she will be doing later? Steven Klein took her topless photos for a Vogue editorial in 2004. One thing is sure: she will be a great supermodel many years from now on.
- Height: 180 cm
- Measurements: 82-60-90
- Hair Color: Dark Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Shoe Size: 39
- She has Italian and German origins.
- Storm Models
- Marilyn Agency
- Zucca Model Agency
- MY Model Management .
- Bloomingdale's, D&G, Hogan, Isetan, J Mendel, Lancetti, Mandi, Marc Jacobs, Martine Sitbon, Morgan, Moschino Cheap&Chic, New Penny, Perry Ellis, Prochownick, Sportmax, Topshop, Triton, Valentino Haute Couture, Versace.
Magazine Covers :
- Brasil: 'Vogue' - May 2004; 'Audi' - ? 2004; 'Elle' - September 2005; 'Elle' - August 2006; 'Vogue' - January 2007
- France: 'Vogue'
- Germany: 'Vogue' - October - 2004
- Italy: 'Flair' - October 2004
- Japan: 'Vogue' - January 2006; 'Numero Tokyo' - July 2007
- Korea: 'W' - April 2007
- Portugal: 'Vogue' - January 2005; 'Vogue' - January 2006; 'Vogue' - February 2007
- Russia: 'Vogue' - May 2004.
Fashion Shows :
- Spring/Summer 2004
- Autumn/Winter 2004
- Fall/Winter 2004 Haute Couture
- Spring/Summer 2005
- Spring/Summer 2005 Haute Couture
- Fall/Winter 2005
- Spring/Summer 2006
- Fall/Winter 2006.
- Belissima (1 episode, 2005)
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2006) (TV)
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2005) (TV).
Caroline Trentini Image : forum.doctissimo.fr
Caroline Trentini Lists
Caroline Trentini Pictures