Carmen Garcia was born on July 16, 1977 in Havana, Cuba. She is a famous fitness model.
Biography and Career :
She moved to Miami, Florida and spent her childhood there. When she was a teenager she was thin and she always wanted to look good so she ate a lot in order to have great curves. She even said that during high school she tried to eat lots of junk food but realized soon that this only harmed her.
After some time she discovered that going to the gym worked and so she began taking serious the gymnastic lessons. Soon she became a popular fitness model and she was seen on television shows like Club Industry, Sex Wars and Jack and the Girls.
She was also seen in magazines like FHM, Planet Muscle, Oxygen, Just Swimsuits, Musclemag International, Muscular Development, H
ot Boats, Low Rider, Iron Man Magazine and American Curves.
Until now (2007) she appeared in Sugar Ray's "When It's Over" music video. She is beautiful, sexy, with a Latin spirit and also intelligent. What more could anyone desire? We wish her a successful career from now on.
The U.S. Personal Trainer's Association (USPTA) certified her as a CPR Certified, a USPTA student examiner and also an IDEA-fit member.
- "I'm very down to earth even though I may look high maintenance. I hope to live a long, healthy, happy, and successful life for my grandchildren to witness."
- "I have been busting my tail to get my name out there and it has really paid off,"
- "Some people sit around complaining about why they haven't gotten this or that. I like to keep on moving and that's just one fraction of what differentiates me from others."
- "Dreams keep you alive. Never stop dreaming! Live every day like it's your last day on earth!"
- "Make time to exercise regularly and don't listen to fad diets. They may be dangerous and I've known people to go on these fad diets only to gain even more weight in the end."
Carmen Garcia Image : no-pain-no-gain.com