Carly Simon was born on June 25, 1945 in New York, New York, USA. She is a famous musician.
Biography and Career :
She is a singer, songwriter and guitarist and her talent was immediately noticed by the audience. In 1971 she released her debut album which was named after her. Besides that she released another twenty-one more until 2007.
Now (2007) she has a contract with Columbia Records and she is still making happy millions of fans in the entire world with her songs.
In 1972 she was the winner of the Grammy award for Best New Artist. During her career she has won the Academy Award, the Golden Globe and two Grammy Awards.
On November 3, 1972 she married James Taylor. In 1983 the couple divorced. They have two children: Sarah Maria who was born in January 1974 and Ben
jamin Simon who was born in January 1977. On December 23, 1987 she married again, this time with James Hart. In 2007 they divorced. She had had romantic relationships with Cat Stevens, Mick Jagger, Kris Kristofferson, and Warren Beatty.
Her incredible voice and talent made her a successful singer and her music will remain in history. Some of her singles are "Winkin, Blinkin' And Nod", "Anticipation", "You're So Vain", "Nobody Does It Better", "All I Want Is You", "Better Not Tell Her", "Love Of My Life" and "Let It Snow".
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 36-25-35
- She has a honorary degree from Berklee College of Music.
- She has African origins from her mother's side.
- "Who cares, I can't believe people care, you know? It was a riddle a long time ago and it's best, as all those riddles are, it's best unsolved."
- "A lot of women like somebody who's that smooth. In the beginning Warren was pretty good at pretending he was only smooth on the outside and a bowl of jelly on the inside. But he doesn't do that secondary act very well now."
- Frasier (1 episode, 1995)
- Saturday Night Live (1 episode, 1976)
- Taking Off (1971)
- Hootenanny (1 episode, 1963).
Carly Simon Image : bobgruen.com
Carly Simon Lists