Buffie Carruth was born on January 7, 1978 in Athens
, Georgia. She is a hip hop and glamour model.
Biography and Career :
Her mother was single and she has another six sisters and brothers. Her childhood was a happy one, she was surrounded by love and it was everything she needed.
She appeared in music videos for Tony Yayo, "So Seductive" (feat. 50 Cent
) and Juelz Santana, "Oh Yes" and in magazines like VIBE, XXL, King, Smooth and Black Men. She has her own site and DVD, "Larger Than Life" and played in the movie "ATL". The XXL magazine called her the 2005 Eye Candy of the Year.
She loves her body and even though many think it's done on c
omputer and it's not real, she is not bothered.
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: 71 kg
- Measurements: 86.5/68.5/114
- Her mother had 7 children.
- "Yes, it's real! When a lot of people see my pictures, they automatically think Photoshop blew my ass up. People have actually seen it in person and they still don't believe it. I can see why people might think it's fake..."
- "You don't have to sleep around with the rappers, the artists, the different modeling agencies, you don't have to sleep with those people. Look how far I've gotten and I haven't had to sleep with anybody."
- "There is no need to run to your local plastic surgeon because what I have your doctor definitely can't give you."
- "Modeling has been what my dream was ever since the first time I seen the girls dancing around in music videos. Now I am dancing in music videos and in magazines!"
- "Everybody wants the bigger girls. The skinny girls are going out of style, and everyone wants a bigger booty now. And I swear I get just as much mail from girls as I do from guys, asking me how they can get their booties bigger."
Buffie Carruth Image : askmen.com