Brooke Valentine was born on October 4, 1984 in Houston, Texas, USA. She is a young singer and songwriter.
Biography and Career :
She became popular after joining the band Best Kept Secret. Then she renounced at the group and became a solo artist. In 2005 she released her debut album, "Chain Letter", and three singles: "Girlfight", "Long as You Come Home" and "Boogie Oogie Oogie". Two years later she released a new album called "Physical Education".
She sings R&B, hip-hop and rap music and she signed a contract with Virgin records. She sings her own created songs and she has collaborated on the first album with rappers like Big Boi and Lil Jon.
Her singles and albums entered the charts and she has many fans now. Music was her love ever since she was a child and she does
it great. She is a great singer and she is also beautiful and smart so she has all the qualities to be a star.
One of her album was written in only four months and she was the co-writer of all its songs. Her fans listen to her music and hope to see her in concerts in their towns. Now (2007) she is touring in order to promote her album, music and she is doing exactly what she likes best, singing for her fans.
- Height: 166 cm
- Her musical career started in the band Best Kept Secret.
- She was seen in many television shows and in one episode of "All That".
- Besides her, the family has another two children.
- "There's a lot of politicking, things you gotta go through. So have patience, be dedicated, know that talk is cheap, don't be out there running your mouth if you can't back it up -- I'm all about truth and action."
- "I don't get to go to the gym at all. I'm so busy working that if I get time to reapply my lip gloss, it's amazing. So I stay active by jumping on my bed in my hotel room. That's my way of getting my blood flowing. And after three turkey burgers, why not?"
- 2005 Chain Letter
- 2007 Physical Education.
- All That (1 episode)
- 106 & Park Top 10 Live (2 episodes, 2005)
- All Shades of Fine: 25 Hottest Women of the Past 25 Years (2005) (TV)
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (1 episode, 2005)
- Cribs (1 episode, 2005)
- Live with Regis and Kathie Lee (1 episode, 2005).
Brooke Valentine Image : rollingstone.com
Brooke Valentine Lists
Brooke Valentine Pictures