Brody Dalle (birth name Bree Leslie Pucilowski) was born on January 1, 1979 in Melbourne, Australia. She is a singer, songwriter and former lead singer of The Distillers, a band which broke up in 2006.
Biography and Career :
At the age of sixteen she met her future husband and after she got eighteen they moved to Los Angeles. On December 6, 1997 she married Tim Armstrong, but in 2003 the couple divorced. Then she started a punk band, called The Distillers, in which she was the lead singer. Success appeared and soon she became a popular musician.
The band's first album was released in 2000 and it was called "The Distillers". Then the second and the third, "Sing Sing Death House" and "Coral Fang", were released in 2002 and 2003.
They had many concerts and tours and became
popular all over the world. When she divorced she quit the band and decided to renounce the punk culture. She changed her name to Dalle, after the actress Beatrice Dalle, who is the star of Brody's favorite film, "Betty Blue".
Josh Homme, her fiance and now (2007) husband, and she had a baby girl in January 2006, named Camille Homme. She became a well known artist and has many fans who are eager to listen her new albums and singles. We wish her all the best and a great career from now on too.
- Height: 173 cm
- Hair Color: Blonde, but she is died black.
- She is a divorced woman.
- She has Italian, Polish and English origins.
- "Hate and anger and disappointment and rage can be channeled in music into the most positive place."
- "We've seen the inside of more bars than we've had hot dinners. We pretty much get drunk, get drunk and get drunk."
- "I'm not a myopic person, and I'm not going to placate anybody."
Self Filmography :
- Maxim Hot 100 (2004) (TV)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (1 episode, 2004)
- No Doubt: Rock Steady Live (2003) (V).
Brody Dalle Image : imageshack.us
Brody Dalle Lists