Brittny Gastineau was born on November 11, 1982 in Ardmore, Oklahoma, USA. She is a model and television personality. Her father is the former New York
Jets defensive end football player Mark Gastineau.
Biography and Career :
Her parents separated in 1986 and divorced in 1991. She was raised by her grandparents in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. After finishing high school she went back to Alabama to attend the University there. She abandoned it after only three semesters and went to live with her mother in New York.
Her mother signed a contract with E! Television and they both appeared on a television series, "Gastineau Girls
". She became fam
ous and thanks to the publicity she also became a model. Brittany appeared in Maxim and Stuff magazines and modeled for Anne Bowen and Anna Sui. She signed a contract with Elite Modeling Agency and lives in Los Angeles
- Height: 173 cm
- Nickname: Brit
- Her parents are Lisa Gastineau and Mark Gastineau.
- She was ranked 60 in Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- "Any guy I want to date doesn't want to be on camera. We'll be showing the world it's not that easy to meet the right man."
- "Bottom line, if you're going to have the sizzle, you better have the steak  You meet somebody, and it's like all these butterflies. You need passion, that's the sizzle, and then you need the steak to keep it together."
- (1 episode, 2006) Identity
- (1 episode, 2005) The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch
- 2005 Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive TV Series
- (1 episode, 2005) The View
- 2005 Gastineau Girls TV Series.
Brittny Gastineau Image : celebopedia.com
Brittny Gastineau News
Brittny Gastineau Lists