Brittany Brower was born on May 6, 1982 in Tallahassee, Florida
, USA. She is a fashion model who became popular after the appearance in the TV contest 'America's Next Top Model'.
Biography and Career :
At the beginning of her modeling career she worked for Marsha Doll Models, Promogirl.com and was a member of NYC Model Camp Models of the South. There she won the Model of the Year contest.
After the contest she signed a contract with Next Model Management in Los Angeles
and Reel Management and appeared on catwalk in shows like: San Francisco Fashion Week Presents "Emerging Stars" (with Michelle Deighton and Christina Murphy), Meghan Spr
ing 2006, Frederick's of Hollywood Spring 2006, Ellegirl presents Dare To Be You: Wal-Mart Meets America's Next Top Models 2005 and JLo.
Other jobs she had in her career are at: Bravo's Battle of the Network Reality Stars, guest starred on an episode of Love, Inc.and reality TV Maxim.
- Height: 180 cm
- She bears a strong resemblance to fashion model Janice Dickinson. They both appeared on the show "America's Next Top Model" (2003). Brower was a contestant and Dickinson was a judge.
- She worked as an instructional aide in an elementary school before appearing on "America's Next Top Model" (2003).
- Her favorite TV show: "Will & Grace" (1998).
- Her favorite movies: Zoolander (2001) and Old School (2003).
- She dates Survivor contestant Burton Roberts.
- During the semi-finals interviews, she said to have been several things back in her hometown including class president of her high school but in fact she was not involved in any school activities at all.
- "Love, Inc" (1 episode, 2005)
- "America's Next Top Model" (5 episodes, 2005-2006)
- "The Tyra Banks Show" (5 episodes, 2005-2006)
- "E! True Hollywood Story" (1 episode, 2006)
- "Battle of the Network Reality Stars" (2005) TV Series.
Brittany Brower Image : buffalonews.com
Brittany Brower Lists