Brenda Schad was born in Texas, United States of America. She is a fashion supermodel known as Miss WonderBra.
Biography and Career :
She was adopted when she was a child and entered the fashion world when she was 14 in a store in Japan.
Adoptive parents raised Brenda Schad after her 15-year old, unmarried mother put her up for adoption. It was no secret to Brenda that she was adopted, since she was always aware of who her birth mother was.
She appeared on the covers of magazines like Cosmopolitan UK, Vogue, ELLE, and GQ UK.
Brenda Schad founded the Native American Children's Fund in Oklahoma.
She got married at the age of 19 but divorced and from that marriage she has a daughter, Sterling Victoria.
Brenda modeled for Lord & Taylor, Van Cleef & Arpels, and her
most famous advertising campaign, the Triumph Wonderbra.
- "The image of the supermodel as this beautiful creature who won't get out of bed for less than 10,000 dollars just isn't true."
Magazine Covers :
- Canada: 'Flare' - December 1998.
- Germany: 'GQ' - November 2003.
- UK: 'Cosmopolitan' - August 1997; 'Tatler' - January 1997; 'GQ' - August 1998.
- US: 'Elle' - February 1992; 'New Woman' - January 1996.
Gucci 'Accenti' fragrance, Hilton, Otto, Sonia Rykiel, Triumph Wonderbra, Van Cleef & Arpels 'Birmania' Fragrance, Van Cleef & Arpels, Vestimenta.
- Brave Model Management
- Munich Models
- Premier Model Management
- Ford Models New York
- "Head Over Heels" (2001)
- "D.R.E.A.M. Team" (1999) (TV).
- Height: 175 cm
- Measurements: 89/61/89
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 39
- Ethnicity: Cherokee / Choctaw
- Her favorite food is Indian and Mexican.
- She speaks English, French, Italian, and Japanese.
Brenda Schad Image : cgi.ebay.com
Brenda Schad Lists