Brandon Lee (full name Brandon Bruce Lee) was born on February 1, 1965 in Oakland, California, USA. He was an American actor.
Biography and Career :
He is the son of the legendary Bruce Lee and his wife Linda. His first years of childhood Brandon Lee spent in Hong Kong. He studied Cantonese and Jeet Kun Do martial arts. His father died when Brandon was 8 years old. The family moved to the United States. Brandon Lee was a real talent of the martial arts and this talent brought him in the industry of film.
Brandon Lee made his debut in a TV movie called "The Movie", being casted for a Kung Fu part. Later on, he came back to Hong Kong to star in "Legacy of Rage" in 1987. He co-starred Ernest Borgnine in "Loser Mission" in 1990 and Dolph Lundgren in " Showdown in Little Tokyo
" in 1991.
The actor Brandon Lee died in 1993, when the shooting for "The Crow" was about to begin. His death was a great lost for the film fans.
- He is of Chinese, German and Swedish descent.
- His father died suddenly from a cerebral edema.
- He grew up in the affluent area of Rolling Hills.
- He was born on Chinese New Year's eve.
- He was born seven days before the death of his grandfather, Lee Hoi-Chuen.
- His Chinese zodiac sign is the dragon.
- "For me, the martial arts is a search for something inside. It's not just a physical discipline."
- "I don't want to be remembered as the son of Bruce Lee."
- "Immortality is to live your life doing good things, and leaving your mark behind."
- "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
- Sex, logner & videovald (2000) (V)
- The Crow (1994)
- Rapid Fire (1992)
- Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991)
- Laser Mission (1990)
- "Ohara" (1 episode, 1988)
- "CBS Summer Playhouse" (1 episode, 1987)
- Kung Fu: The Movie (1986) (TV)
- Long zai jiang hu (1986).
Brandon Lee Image : nndb.com