Bon Jovi (birth name John Francis Bongiovi) was born on March 2, 1962 in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA. He and is a famous singer and lately an actor.
Biography and Career :
Carol Sharkey is his mother's name, one of the first Playboy Bunnies. He attended the Sayreville War Memorial High School. In 2001 he was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Monmouth University. He founded the Bon Jovi band in 1983 and since then they had a great success lasting till present.
The first album was released in 1984 and it was called "Bon Jovi". They continued working and until now, they have released more than ten albums. All of their albums and singles were very successful and they received many awards during the years. Some of the recognitions they received were at the MTV Vi
deo Music Awards in 1987 for Best Stage Performance, at the American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Band, Duo or Group, at World Music Awards for Best Selling Rock Band Of The Year, at BRIT Awards for Best International Band and the most recent was received at the Grammy Awards for Best Country Collaboration with the single "Who Says You Can't Go Home". They have millions of fans in the entire world and they continue working on albums and enjoying what they do.
On April 29, 1989 he married Dorothea Hurley and the couple has four children: Romeo Jon, born in 2004, Jacob Hurley, born in 2002, Jesse James Louis, born in 1995 and Stephanie Rose who was born in 1993.
- Height: 178 cm
- He was featured on the Star Wars Christmas album called "Christmas in the Stars".
- He has Italian origins.
- In 1996 he was among People's magazine "one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world" list.
- "Map out your future, but do it in pencil."
- "Trying to seduce an audience is the basis of rock 'n' roll. And if I may say so, I'm pretty good at it. Plus, being married and monogamous, it's the closest thing I can do to having sex without getting in trouble for it."
- "I would love to be able to do both (acting and making music). If I look at someone like Sinatra, who toured until he was 80 and made 60 movies, that would be a great life to have."
- "My real friends and my family know that if I'm not working I'm miserable. It's not for monetary reasons. I already have fame and fortune. Now I want to find the greatness in things"
- "Introverted maybe, but incredibly focused to do whatever it is that I want to do. If it's to go running this morning or to drink tonight, it's gonna be the whole bottle. I don't sip."
- "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten."
- The West Wing (1 episode, 2006)
- Pucked (2006)
- Cry_Wolf (2005)
- Vampires: Los Muertos (2002)
- Ally McBeal (10 episodes, 2002)
- Pay It Forward (2000)
- U-571 (2000)
- Row Your Boat (2000)
- Sex and the City (1 episode, 1999)
- Homegrown (1998)
- No Looking Back (1998)
- Destination Anywhere (1997) (V)
- Little City (1997)
- The Leading Man (1996)
- Moonlight and Valentino (1995) (TV)
- Young Guns II (1990) (uncredited).
Bon Jovi Image : sptimes.com
Bon Jovi News
Bon Jovi Lists