Bif Naked (birth name Beth Torbert) was born on June 15, 1971 in New Delhi, India. She is a singer and actress.
Biography and Career :
Her parents were two students of private school in New Delhi. She was adopted by American missionaries and so she grew up in the United States. She attended the John Taylor Collegiate and the University of Winnipeg where studied theatre.
Before being a solo singer she was a guitarist for Doug Fury, drummer for Charlotte Hannah and bassist for Leah. She released her first solo album in 1994 and since then has released another seven successful albums. She sings punk rock genre and she had concerts in Europe, United States and Canada. During her tours she sang along Snoop Dogg, Billy Idol, Dido, Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, Chrissie Hynde, the
Foo Fighters and others. She is a great artist and her fans appreciate her work. The doctors diagnosed her with a heart aneurysm. Until now (2007) she has won a Juno Award. She also has an acting career and acted since 1990 in many films.
In 1990 she married Brett Hopkins, but they divorced. Ian Walker, the Vancouver Sun sports writer, is her fiance now and they are planning to marry soon.
- She has many tattoos on her arms.
- She has a record label, "Her Royal Majesty's".
- She is vegetarian.
- "Women don't like to be politically incorrect. But we already are."
- The L Word (1 episode, 2006)
- Crossing (2005)
- SSX 3 (2003) (VG)
- House of the Dead (2003)
- Essentially Naked (2003) (V)
- SSX Tricky (2001) (VG)
- Lunch with Charles (2001)
- Edgemont (1 episode)
- Is It Fall Yet? (2000) (TV)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1 episode, 1999)
- Once a Thief (1 episode, 1998)
- The Boys Club (1997)
- Archangel (1990).
- 1994 Four Songs and a Poem
- 1995 Bif Naked
- 1997 Okenspay Ordway 1
- 1998 I Bificus
- 2000 Another 5 Songs and a Poem
- 2001 Purge
- 2003 Essentially Naked
- 2005 Superbeautifulmonster.
Bif Naked Image : uptownmag.com
Bif Naked Lists