Bianca Jagger (Bianca Perez Morena De Macias Jagger) was born on Wednesday, May 02, 1950 in in Managua, Nicaragua. She is a former model and actress.General appearance:
- brown - dark eyes and brown - dark hair.
Being born on May 02, Bianca is a Taurus and has an average body.
Bianca dated Bjorn Borg and amongst other amorous encounters was Robert Torricelli.
Nowadays, she is a human rights and social advocate. She is part of many organizations and has positions as member in the Director's Leadership Council of Amnesty International US, Council of Europe Goodwill Ambassador. She is also Chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation and Chair of the World Future Council.
She collaborated with many other organizations since 1970s when her activi
sm started and she won many awards:
- 1983 Honorary Doctorate of Humanities degree from Stone Hill College in Massachusetts
- 1994 United Nations Earth Day award
- 1996 Hispanic Federation of New York City's Humanitarian Award
- 1996 Woman of the Year Title from the Boys Town of Italy
- 1996 Abolitionist of the Year Award from the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- 1997 Green Globe award from the Rain Forest Alliance
- 1997 Amnesty International USA Media Spotlight Award for Leadership
- 1997 Inducted to the Hall of Fame in Miami Children's Hospital Foundation
- 1998 American Civil Liberties Union Award
- 2000 Champion of Justice Award
- 2003 International Award from International Services
- 2004 World Achievement Award from Mikhail Gorbachev
- 2004 Right Livelihood Award
- 2006 World Citizenship Award from The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- 2006 Office of the Americas Peace and Justice Award
- 2008 Honorary Doctorate of Human Rights degree from Simmons College in Massachusetts
Bianca Jagger Lists