Betty Williams (Elizabeth Smyth) was born on Saturday, May 22, 1943 in Belfast and she is a famous activist from Northern Ireland of Roman Catholic religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on May 22, Betty is a Gemini.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her father's name: Smyth.
Betty dated Ralph Williams (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was James T. Perkins (husband).
Famous Why : Peace activist.
Betty Williams Lists
|Betty Williams Videos
PeaceJam - Betty Williams
|Betty Williams Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :