Betty Smith (Sophina Elisabeth Wehner) was born on Tuesday, December 15, 1896 in Brooklyn and she was a famous novelist from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Dec 15, Betty was a Sagittarius.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Katie Hummel Wehner.
- her father's name: John Wehner.
- Brother : William.
- Sisters : Regina, Maggie.
Betty Smith had studied at Girl's High School and then she attended the University of Michigan.
Betty dated George H.E. Smith (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was Joe Jones (husband).
She died on Monday, January 17, 1972; cause of death: pneumonia.
Famous Why : A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
Betty Smith Lists
|Betty Smith Videos
Betty Smith Group - Bewitched (1958)
|Betty Smith Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :