Beth Ostrosky was born on July 15, 1972 in Pittsburgh, USA. She is a model also known for the relationship she had with the radio personality Howard Stern.
Biography and Career :
Her mother was also a fashion model and at the age of nine Beth had been already on the catwalk.
She finished her studies at Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania High School and as soon as she graduated she moved to New York.
She was noticed by officials in the fashion world and she received small roles in movies and television campaigns.
Her first role was in "Flirting with Disaster" in 1996 along Ben Stiller.
She met her boyfriend, Howard Stern, in 2000 at a party.
She also appeared in the FHM Magazine and was one of the Top 100 Sexiest Women of the Year in 2002, 2003, and 2004.
- "I think there are a million, maybe even a trillion girls who are better looking! I don't mean to put myself down, but the most attractive thing about me is definitely my boyfriend! It's so true! I'm being so truthful!".
- "I've been blonde since the day I was born, so I don't know anything else but being blonde. But I will say that I hope everyone has as much fun as I do. I'm blonde and I'm definitely having fun".
- "Saturday Morning" (2007)
- "Casino Cinema" (2004)
- "Another Night" (2003)
- "Less Than Perfect"
- "The End of the Bar" (2002)
- "Whipped" (2000)
- "Flirting with Disaster" (1996)
- Height: 176 cm
- Measurements: 86/63/91
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue/Green
- Shoe Size: 41
- Agencies: Click Model Management
- Magazine Covers: US: 'FHM' - April 2002; 'Razor' - July/Aug 2003; 'FHM' - June 2005; 'Hamptons'.
Beth Ostrosky Image : forthnet.gr
Beth Ostrosky Lists