Belinda Carlisle (full name Belinda Jo Carlisle) was born on August 17, 1958 in Hollywood, California, USA. She is a successful singer.
Biography and Career :
She attended the Newbury Park High School in Thousand Oaks, California and was a cheerleader during that time. She is one of the founders of the Go-Go's and its lead singer. The band had a great success at the beginning, but then she decided to continue as a solo artist. She is a successful singer and songwriter.
In 1986 she released her debut solo album called "Belinda". Between 1987 and 1999 she released another seven albums. After a break she appeared in 2007 with anew album "Voila". Her songs were used as soundtracks for movies like "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion" and "200
Cigarettes". She is very famous and has many fans and her career is wonderful.
In 2002 she did a nude pictorial for the Playboy magazine. During the years she was invited at many television shows like Hell's Kitchen or Hit Me Baby One More Time. She appeared in the movie "Swing Shift".
On April 12, 1986 she married Morgan Mason. The couple has one child, James Duke Mason who was born in 1992.
- Height: 168 cm
- She was part of Germs group.
- In VH1's Greatest Women of Rock N Roll she occupied the 76th position.
- She has her residence in France.
- "Life's too short to be a Go-Go for twenty years."
- "You don't have to be age 20 and size zero to be sexually viable and to be viable as a woman."
- The Chart Show (1 episode, 1996)
- Swing Shift (1984)
- Saturday Night Live (1 episode, 1981).
- 1986 Belinda
- 1987 Heaven on Earth
- 1989 Runaway Horses
- 1991 Live Your Life Be Free
- 1992 The Best of Belinda, Volume 1
- 1993 Real
- 1996 A Woman and a Man
- 1999 A Place on Earth - The Greatest Hits
- 2007 Voila.
Belinda Carlisle Image : leninimports.com
Belinda Carlisle Lists