August Weismann (Friedrich Leopold August Weismann) was born on Friday, January 17, 1834 in Frankfurt am Main and he was a famous biologist from Germany.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jan 17, August was a Capricorn.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Elise Li¼bbren.
- his father's name: Johann Konrad Weismann.
August dated Marie Dorothea Gruber (wife).
He died on Thursday, November 05, 1914, in Freiburg; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Theory of Germ Plasm.
August Weismann Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :