Audrey Quock was born in 1977 in Chinatown, New York, USA. She is an American actress and a model.
Biography and Career :
She was a freelance model for Victoria's Secret around 1990. She appeared in magazines like ELLE, Glamour, Allure, GQ and Cosmopolitan. What brought her fame was the appearance in the Sports Illustrated magazine in 1999. She had a five
years-contract with them. After that she was a judge for the 2003 Miss Universe pageant.
As an actress she played in movies like "Rush Hour 2", "Autumn in New York", and "After the Sunset". In 2004 she designed a clothing line, named "Sexy Little Things". Two years later the judges decided that the mark was already used by Victoria's Secret.
She had relationships with Richard Wheeler, Stephen Patermont and Tyson Beckf
Her exotic Chinese face and her incredibly sexy body kept her in the eyes of the world.
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 86.5/63.5/89
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 39
- She appeared in the Sports Illustrated.
- Advertisements: Bobbi Brown, Cover Girl, GAP, Shiseido
- Magazine Covers: 'Esquire'
- Her parents have another 3 children besides her.
- She has Chinese origins.
- "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it."
- Next Model Management - Paris
- New York Model Management.
- After the Sunset (2004)
- Rush Hour 2 (2001)
- Autumn in New York (2000)
- Miss Universe Pageant (2003) (TV)
- Howard Stern (1 episode, 2000)
- The Howard Stern Radio Show (1 episode, 2000)
- Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit '99 (1999) (TV) (Model).
Audrey Quock Image : celebrity-link.com
Audrey Quock Lists