Ashley Tisdale (full name Ashley Michelle Tisdale) was born on July 2, 1985, in Monmouth, New Jersey to the parents of Mike and Lisa Tisdale. Ashley Tisdale Height : 5'3"/160 cm.
Biography and Career :
Ashley Michelle Tisdale was born in West Deal, Monmouth County, New Jersey on July 2, 1985 to parents Lisa and Mike Tisdale, the manager of a construction company. She has an older sister named Jennifer Tisdale, that is also an actress, and her maternal grandfather, Arnold Morris, has developed the Ginsu knives.
Through her grandfather, Ashley Tisdale is also related to businessman Ron Popeil. She grew up in Ocean Township. Ashley Tisdale is Jewish on her mother's side and because of that considers herself Jewish. She suffered a rhinoplasty procedure in November 2007 to cor
rect her partially deviated septum.
According to Ashley Tisdale, this was done for "health-related reasons and not for aesthetical reasons".
After her first "High School Musical" appearance, she signed with Warner Bros. Records and launched her solo music career. Ashley Tisdale debut album "Headstrong", was released in February 2007, debuted at number five in the U.S. chart with 64,000 copies sold in the first week and was later certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America.
The second studio album "Guilty Pleasure" was released in 2009. Ashley Tisdale also has a prominent voice role as Candace Flynn in Disney Channel's "Phineas and Ferb" and starred in the 2009 feature film "Aliens in the Attic". In 2010, she was cast as the peppy and intense cheerleader Savannah Monroe in The CW comedy-drama series "Hellcats".
Why is Ashley Tisdale famous?
Ashley Tisdale is an American actress and singer that is first known as the candy-counter girl Maddie Fitzpatrick in Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and the female antagonist Sharpay Evans in the" High School Musical" film series. Her role as Sharpay Evans required her to perform several songs in the film series' soundtracks. Ashley Tisdale became the first female artist to debut with two songs in the same time on the Billboard Hot 100, in the week of February 12, 2006, with "What I've Been Looking For" and "Bop to the Top", both songs from the first "High School Musical" soundtrack.
Why do we like Ashley Tisdale?
In 2008, Ashley Tisdale was ranked #17 in "Forbes' High Earners Under 30" list and earned $2.8 million from "High School Musical 3". She also teamed up with Huckleberry Toys to produce a limited quantity of dolls modeled that looked like her. She was the image of Degree Girl in the U.S. and had several commercials and songs to promote the product.
- My favorite subject was English or creative writing. We did poems and making a magazine and I did one on celebrities. I called it Celebrity Life Magazine. I interviewed my good friend Kaley Cuoco.
- I don't believe Lindsay Lohan is who the press makes her out to be, or that she's out every single night drinking and partying.
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
1. A Bug's Life, (1998) Lead Blueberry Scout/Additional voices
2. Nathan's Choice, (2001) Stephanie
3. Donnie Darko, (2001) Dorky girl
4. High School Musical, (2006) Sharpay Evans
5. Whisper of the Heart, (2006) Yuko Harada (voice over)
6. High School Musical 2, (2007) Sharpay Evans
Ashley Tisdale News
Ashley Tisdale Lists