Ashley Scott (full name Ashley McCall Scott) was born on July 13, 1977 in Metairie, Louisiana, USA. She is a famous actress.
Biography and Career :
Joe Scott and Andrea Meister are her parents. They have another two sons besides her.
She spent her childhood in Charleston, South Carolina.
When she was a teenager she started her modeling career and won the Millie Lewis Talent Competition.
In 1992 she went to New York to develop her career as a model and finally signed a contract with Elite Miami.
She was seen on the cover of Hollywood Reporterand in Women's Wear Daily, US Weekly and Cosmo Girl.
Her first role was in "AI: Artificial Intelligence" in 2001.
She became a popular actress after her appearance in "Dark Angel".
Other roles were in "S.W.A.T.", "Lost"
, "Into the Blue", "Just Friends" and "Strange Wilderness".
In October 2004 she married Anthony Rhulen, who is a producer.
She appeared in 21 episode of "Jericho" in 2006 and the number of her fans increased after this production.
She is a beautiful blonde woman and intelligent too. According to her saying she doesn't have to worry very much about her weight because the women in her family are all skinny, so she is a lucky person.
Let's hope that we will see her many years from now on the big screen.
- Height: 175 cm
- In the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list she was placed on the 46th position
- Strange Wilderness (2007)
- Jericho (21 episodes, 2006-2007)
- Deceit (2006) (TV)
- Puff, Puff, Pass (2006)
- Just Friends (2005)
- Into the Blue (2005)
- Lost (2004)
- Joey (1 episode)
- Trespassing (2004)
- Walking Tall (2004)
- S.W.A.T. (2003)
- Birds of Prey (14 episodes, 2002-2003)
- Dark Angel (10 episodes, 2001-2002)
- Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)
- Criminal Mastermind (2001) (TV)
- "I like pretty, but not too feminine. I don't like gaudy, I don't do lace, I don't do ruffles. I like to go rocker, sometimes, or really hippied out. I have a wide range."
- "I'm not a workout girl. In my family, we are all skinny. But superheroes aren't twiggy -- they've gotta have a little meat on their bones. So I've got a personal trainer and I've been eating like crazy just trying to gain weight."
- "If there's something in your life that you want to change, change it. Quit complaining. It makes your life miserable; it makes everyone else's life miserable around you. That's the way I live. it makes me a happy person."
- "It was really difficult and frustrating back when I was really young in school. We finally figured out what it was when I was in third grade, probably like 8-years old, which was relieving, because when you are young and you have troubles like that early, people think you are stupid. Over time I had just learned little tricks. For some reason when I write in cursive, it's easier and flows better for me to read that when I print. I'll try to get a script a week early if possible so that I can get a head start. With this you just learn ways to do things that work best for your mind. I'm trying to create awareness and it's nice to be a voice for others."
- "My mom used to say, "Don't bring your bad mood in the house. Take your bad mood coat off and put it outside the door and come inside. If you want to put it back on when you leave, that's fine." I used to hang my coat a lot."
Ashley Scott Image Source : allocine.fr
Ashley Scott Lists