Arnold Schwarzenegger (full name Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger) was born on July 30, 1947 in Thal, Styria, Austria. He is a famous Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor and American politician.
Biography and Career :
Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger was born in Thal, Austria on July 30, 1947that is the border of Styrian capital Graz, to parents Gustav Schwarzenegger, (1907–1972) the local police chief and his spouse Aurelia Jadrny (1922–1998).
Arnold Schwarzenegger began his bodybuilding career at the age of 15, he was awarded with the title of Mr. Universe at age 20 and he has won the Mr. Olympia contest seven times. Arnold Schwarzenegger has remained a prominent presence in the sport of bodybuilding and he also written several books and numerous articles on the sport.
Schwarzenegger gained worldwide fame in Hollywood in action movies, noted for his lead roles in such films as “Conan the Barbarian”, “The Terminator”, and” Commando”. He was called the "Austrian Oak" and the "Styrian Oak" in his bodybuilding days, "Arnie" during his acting career, and more recently the "Governator", a portmanteau of "Governor" and "Terminator".
Why is Arnold Schwarzenegger famous?
Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor, model, businessman, politician, and also the 38th Governor of California.
Why do we like Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger was first elected on October 7, 2003 in a special recall election to replace then-Governor Gray Davis, and after that was sworn in on November 17, 2003, to serve the remainder of Davis's term. Arnold Schwarzenegger was then re-elected on November 7, 2006, in California's 2006 gubernatorial election, to serve a full term as governor, defeating California State Treasurer at the time Democrat Phil Angelides. Arnold Schwarzenegger started his second term on January 5, 2007.
- "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
- "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."
- "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that."
- "When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
- He saved a drowning man's life in 2004 while on vacation in Hawaii by swimming out and bringing him back to shore.
- His fellow bodybuilder and actor, Sven-Ole Thorsen, has collaborated with him in 15 movies so far.
- He appeared alongside his fellow actor from Around the World in 80 Days, Jackie Chan, in a government advert to combat piracy.
- The Kid & I (2005)
- Around the World in 80 Days (2004)
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) (VG) (voice)
- The Rundown (2003) (uncredited)
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
- "Liberty's Kids: Est. 1776" (2002) TV Series
- Collateral Damage (2002)
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) (voice)
- The 6th Day (2000)
- End of Days (1999)
- Batman & Robin (1997)
- Jingle All the Way (1996)
- Eraser (1996)
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (1996)
- Junior (1994)
- True Lies (1994)
- Last Action Hero (1993)
- Lincoln (1992) (TV) (voice)
- Christmas in Connecticut (1992) (TV)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1992) (VG) (voice)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- Kindergarten Cop (1990)
- Total Recall (1990)
- "Tales from the Crypt" (1 episode, 1990)
- Twins (1988/I)
- Red Heat (1988)
- The Running Man (1987)
- Predator (1987)
- Raw Deal (1986)
- Commando (1985)
- Red Sonja (1985)
- The Terminator (1984)
- Conan the Destroyer (1984)
- Conan the Barbarian (1982)
- The Jayne Mansfield Story (1980) (TV)
- Scavenger Hunt (1979)
- The Villain (1979)
- "The San Pedro Beach Bums" 1 episode, 1977)
- "The Streets of San Francisco" (1 episode, 1977)
- Stay Hungry (1976)
- Happy Anniversary and Goodbye (1974) (TV)
- The Long Goodbye (1973)
- Hercules in New York (1970).
Arnold Schwarzenegger Image : arnold.schwarzenegger.ca
Arnold Schwarzenegger News
Arnold Schwarzenegger Lists