Annie Dillard (Meta Annie Doak) was born on Tuesday, October 30, 1945 in Pittsburgh and she is a famous author from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Oct 30, Annie is a Scorpio.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Pam Doak.
- her father's name: Frank Doak.
She attended the BA, Hollins College, Virginia (in 1967).
Annie dated R. H. W. Dillard (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was Bob Richardson (husband).
Famous Why : Pilgrim at Tinker Creek.
Annie Dillard Lists
|Annie Dillard Videos
Harper's Magazine 150th Anniversary: 02/Annie Dillard
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 22 September '09
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :