Anne Heche (full name Anne Celeste Heche) was born on May 25, 1969 in Aurora, Ohio, USA. She is a famous actress, screenwriter and director.
Biography and Career :
Her parents have one son and two daughters except her. She attended the Ocean City High School, Ocean City, New Jersey and the Francis W. Parker School, Chicago, Illinois. Between 1987 and 1991 she played "Vicky Hudson" and "Marley Love Hudson" on the American soap opera "Another World" and soon became a popular actress and won a Daytime Emmy Award. She appeared in movies like "Donnie Brasco", "Volcano", "Wag the Dog", "Six Days Seven Nights" and "Psycho".
She was lesbian and between 1997 and 2000 her partner was Ellen DeGeneres. In 1983 she lost her father of AIDS. On September 1, 2001 she married Coleman 'Coley
' Laffoon. They have one child Homer Heche Laffoon, but unfortunately filed for divorce. She wrote a book called "Call Me Crazy". After the years passed she became a movie director and directed films like "Reaching Normal", "On the Edge" and "Ellen De Generes: American Summer Documentary" in 2001 and "If These Walls Could Talk 2" in 2000. In 2006 her sister died of brain cancer and in 1983 her brother died in a car accident.
- Height: 165 cm
- She had a romantic relationship with Steve Martin.
- "I'm not crazy, but it's a crazy life. I was raised in a crazy family and it took 31 years to get the crazy out of me."
- "I put a very high premium on honesty. What I learned from [my father's] death is that if you don't accept your sexuality, it will kill you."
- "I'm always honest, whether I'm in the limelight or not."
- "I've always kind of gone with my heart."
- "Are we changing the idea of what beauty is? Let's hope so. I'm not the typical Hollywood beauty. Let's hope we're looking at the insides of people a little more."
- "It's my job, to create a fantasy."
- "We do not fall in love with the package of the person, we fall in love with the inside of a person."
- Superman: Doomsday (2007) (V)
- Masters of Science Fiction (1 episode, 2007)
- What Love Is (2007)
- Suffering Man's Charity (2007)
-Men in Trees (17 episodes, 2006-2007)
- Fatal Desire (2006) (TV)
- Silver Bells (2005) (TV)
- Nip/Tuck (3 episodes, 2005)
- Sexual Life (2005)
- Everwood (10 episodes, 2004-2005)
- Higglytown Heroes (1 episode, 2005)
- True (2005) (TV)
- The Dead Will Tell (2004) (TV)
- Birth (2004)
- Gracie's Choice (2004) (TV)
- John Q (2002)
- Prozac Nation (2001)
- Ally McBeal (7 episodes, 2001)
- One Kill (2000) (TV)
- Auggie Rose (2000)
- The Third Miracle (1999)
- Psycho (1998)
- Return to Paradise (1998)
- Six Days Seven Nights (1998)
- Ellen (2 episodes, 1997-1998)
- Wag the Dog (1997)
- I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)
- SUBWAYStories: Tales from the Underground (1997) (TV)
- Volcano (1997)
- Donnie Brasco (1997)
- If These Walls Could Talk (1996) (TV)
- Pie in the Sky (1996)
- The Juror (1996)
- 9 (1996) (VG)
- Walking and Talking (1996)
- Wild Side (1995)
- Kingfish: A Story of Huey P. Long (1995) (TV)
- The Investigator (1994) (TV)
- A Simple Twist of Fate (1994) (uncredited)
- Milk Money (1994)
- Girls in Prison (1994) (TV)
- Against the Wall (1994) (TV)
- I'll Do Anything (1994)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles (1 episode, 1993)
- The Adventures of Huck Finn (1993)
- An Ambush of Ghosts (1993)
- O Pioneers! (1992) (TV)
- Murphy Brown (1 episode, 1991)
- Another World (1964) TV Series (unknown episodes, 1987-1991).
Anne Heche Image : americanchronicle.com
Anne Heche Lists