Angie Harmon (Angela Michelle Harmon) was born on August 10, 1972 in Dallas, Texas, USA. After she became a successful model she started a career as an actress.
Biography and Career :
She attended Highland Park High School and graduated in 1990. She was scouted by David Hasselhoff when she was in an airplane. Because she won the Spectrum Model Search, many fashion designers discovered her. She worked for names like Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani and Donna Karan. Some of the magazines in which she appeared are ELLE, Cosmopolitan and Esquire.
Her career didn't stop only at modeling. She became an actress and played in "Baywatch", "Agent Cody Banks", "Law & Order" and many others.
On June 9, 2001 she married Jason Sehorn and they have two children: Finley Faith, born on Octob
er 14, 2003 and Avery Grace who was born on June 22, 2005. Her husband is a former professional football player.
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 34-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She has German and Greek origins.
- Her parents are Larry and Daphne, and they were models too.
- Her parents divorced in 1982.
- The Good Mother (2006)
- Seraphim Falls (2006)
- End Game (2006)
- Secrets of a Small Town (1 episode, 2006)
- Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)
- Inconceivable (2005) TV Series
- The Deal (2005)
- Agent Cody Banks (2003)
- Video Voyeur: The Susan Wilson Story (2002) (TV)
- Good Advice (2001)
- Law & Order (72 episodes, 1998-2001)
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000)
- Batman Beyond (1 episode, 2000)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (6 episodes, 1999-2000)
- Lawn Dogs (1997)
- C-16: FBI (1997) TV Series
- Baywatch (1 episode, 1996)
- Renegade (1 episode, 1995)
- Baywatch Nights (1995) TV Series.
Self Filmography :
- Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (1 episode, 2006)
- CMT: The Greatest - Sexiest Southern Women (2006) (TV)
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (3 episodes, 2000-2005)
- The View (1 episode, 2004)
- The O'Reilly Factor (1 episode, 2004)
- The Oprah Winfrey Show (1 episode, 2004)
- Entertainment Tonight (1 episode, 2003)
- The Rosie O'Donnell Show (2 episodes, 2000-2002)
- VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards (2001) (TV)
- VH1 Divas Live: The One and Only Aretha Franklin (2001) (TV)
- VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards (2000) (TV)
- The Acting Class (2000)
- Larry King Live (1 episode, 2000)
- 5th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards (1999) (TV)
- The More You Know (1989) TV Series.
Angie Harmon Image : askmen.com
Angie Harmon Lists