Angie Everhart was born on September 7, 1969 in Akron, Ohio, USA. She is a famous actress and model.
Biography and Career :
Her father was an engineer and her mother a homemaker and the family had 6 children.
She attended classes of Firestone High School in Akron and graduated in 1987. During school she was a cheerleader and mascot.
She started to be a fashion model when she was 17 and signed a contract with Karin Model Agency in Paris.
She debuted as an actress in 1993 in "Last Action Hero" with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Other movies in which she appeared are: "Tales From the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood" (1996), "Denial" (1998), "Camera and Gunblast Vodka" (both in 2000).
In 1995 she got engaged with Sylvester Stallone and between January 1996 and March 199
7 she was married to Ashley Hamilton. Other men press is saying to have dated are Prince Albert of Monaco and Howard Stern.
In 2002 she met Prince Andrew of Windsor and some said they even had an affair.
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 89/60/89
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: Irish
- Shoe Size: 40
- Agencies: Karin Paris
- Advertisements: Anabella Sunglasses, Bloomingdales, Clairol, Cover Girl, Dr. Pepper (Diet), Felina lingerie, Finesse shampoo, Giorgio Grati, H, J.Crew, La Perla, Levi's 501 Jeans, Palmers Lingerie, Pantene Pro-V, Phas, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sasson, Shick razors, Thierry Mugler, Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent "rive gauche" fragance.
- She featured in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition in 1992, 1994, 1995 and 1996.
- She has had parts in four films: "Jade", "Bordello of Blood" and "Jade and Love in Paris".
- She appeared in the 'Sports Illustrated knockouts five decades of swimsuit photography' book.
- Hobbies: Tennis, horseback riding, golf, skiing.
Magazine Covers :
1. Australia: 'Who' - March 1999; 'Max' - April 1999
2. France: 'Elle' - July 1993; 'Elle' - November 1995; 'Marie Claire' - January 1997; 'Paris Match' - June 1998
3. Germany: 'Marie Claire' - May 1992
4. Greece: 'Max' - June 2004
5. Italy: 'Amica' - April 1992; 'Max' August 1996
6. Spain: 'DT' - March 1996
7. UK: 'Now' - October 1999
8. US: 'Glamour' - May & December 1993; 'Glamour' - April & October 1994; '27, Ocean Drive' - September 1995; 'Fitness' - September 1996; 'New Woman' - September 1997; 'Complete Woman' - November 1999; 'Complete Woman' - January 2000; 'Playboy' - February 2000.
Fashion Shows :
1. Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1992 (Alberta Ferreti, Castelbajac, Chantal Thomass, Yves Saint Laurent)
2. Ready to wear - Spring/summer 1993(Chantal Thomass)
3. Haute couture - Autumn/Winter 1994 (Yves Saint Laurent).
Angie Everhart Image : photobucket.com
Angie Everhart Lists