Angela Lindvall was born on January 14, 1979 in Midwest City, Oklahoma. She is a famous actress and model.
Biography and Career:
Angela was discovered at the age of 14 by IMG Model Agency when she was modeling in a fashion show in Kansas City.
She is a very beautiful woman and Victoria's Secret wanted her badly even from her first appearances. That's how she appeared on the catwalk of them in 2001, 2003, 2005 and 2006 and it's not easy to appear so many times.
Her face was on the covers of many important fashion magazines as Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Numero and Harper's Bazaar.
Angela is an intelligent and very talented woman. She protects the environment and is the president of Collage Foundation.
She was chosen Best Dressed Environmentalist in 2004 and 2005 by t
he Sustainable Style Foundation.
She is also an actress and appeared in CQ in 2001 and Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang in 2005.
- Height: 180 cm
- Measurements: 86.5/61/86.5
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 39
- D Management Group
- Stella Models
- Advertisements: Adriano Goldschmied Jeans, Calvin Klein, Cento X Cento, Cerruti 1881, Cesare Paciotti, Chanel, Chloe, Chocolate, Christian Dior, Concord watches, Cover Girl, Fendi, GAP, Gucci, Halston, Helmut Lang, H&M, ICB, Jil Sander, Krizia, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Missoni, Miu Miu, Moschino, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Rolex Watches, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Tommy Hilfiger, TSE, Valentino, Versace, Victoria's Secret
- Magazine Covers:
Australia: 'Vogue' - November 1998
Canada: 'Fashion' - March 2003
France: 'Numero' - March 2001; 'Vogue' - September 2001; 'Photo' 2002; 'Numero' - June 2006
Germany: 'Elle' - October 1998;
Italy: 'Elle' - February 1997; 'Vogue' - June 1997; 'Elle' - November 1998; 'Marie Claire' - December 1998; 'Flair' - March 2003; 'Flair' - April 2006
Japan:'Vogue' - January 2001; 'Harper's Bazaar' - January 2001
Spain: 'Vogue' - May 2004; 'Vanidad' - 2004; 'Vogue' - May 2005
UK: 'i-D' - November 1996; 'Dazed and Confused' - November 1998; 'Vogue' - September 1998; 'Vogue' - June 1999; 'Vogue' - June 2000; 'Nova' - September 2000; 'i-D' - October 2000; 'Vogue' - January 2001; 'Vogue' - November 2004; 'i-D' - October 2006
US: 'W' - October & December 1997; 'Elle' - August 1998; 'Vogue' - February 1998; 'W' - November 1998; 'Elle' - March 2000; 'i-D' - October 2000; 'Vogue' - November 2000; 'Nylon' - September 2001; 'Elle' - November 2001
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1998
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Haute couture - Spring/Summer 1998
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1998 (Lawrence Steele)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Spring/Summer 1999 (Chloe, Helmut Lang, Prada)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear Autumn/Winter 1999
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2000
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear Fall/Winter 2000
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fall/Winter 2000 Haute Couture
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear Spring/Summer 2001
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Spring/Summer 2001 Haute Couture
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Fall/Winter 2001 Haute Couture: (Chanel)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Victoria's Secret 2001
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear - Fall/Winter 2003
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Victoria´s Secret 2003
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to Wear - Spring/Summer 2004
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to Wear - Fall/Winter 2004
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear Spring/Summer 2005: (Marc Jacobs)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to wear - Spring/summer 2006
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ready to Wear - Fall/winter 2006: (Belstaff, Chanel, Mariella Burani)
- Hobbies: Music and guitar playing, sketching
- She is featured in the 1999 Pirelli calendar.
- She appears in the movie 'CQ'.
- She married William Edwards, who is a professional diver, and they have a son named William Dakota who was born in 2002 and another son, Sebastian, born on May 2005.
- She appeared in the 2003 & 2004 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
- On the 2nd of August 2006 her sister, Audrey Lindvall
who was a model too, died while she was riding a bicycle and a truck hit her
1. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005) - Flicka
2. DKNY Road Stories (2004) - Angela
3. New York Stories (2003) - Angela
4. CQ (2001) - Dragonfly/Valentine
- aka CQ (France)
Angela Lindvall Image : celebscentral.net
Angela Lindvall Lists