Andie MacDowell (full name Rosalie Anderson MacDowell) was born on April 21, 1958 in Gaffney, South Carolina, USA. She is a famous and beautiful actress.
Biography and Career :
She attended the Winthrop College but renounced in order to be a model. Elite Model Management offered her a contract and she accepted it. At the beginning she was a cosmetics model and previously she had worked at McDonalds and Pizza Hut. In 1981 she lost her mother, Paula, who died of chronic alcoholism. After three years she received a role in "Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes" and her acting career was just getting started. She was also seen in "Green Card", "The Object of Beauty", "Groundhog Day and Four Weddings and a Funeral" and "Short Cuts".
In 1986 she married Paul Qualley.
The couple has three children: Justin, Rainey and Sarah Margaret, but divorced in 1999. On November 10, 2001 she married Rhett DeCamp Hartzog, who is a jewelry businessman. They knew since childhood when were friends. In October 2004 their divorce was pronounced. She was honored with the Doctor of Letters degree from Lander University in Greenwood because she has helped as much as she could the Graham Children's Health Center. In 2006 she and Kevin Geagan got engaged. She is a great woman, smart, beautiful and has a wonderful acting career.
- Height: 173 cm
- Measurements: 33-24-35 (in 1984), 34-25-35 (in 1988)
- She was married twice.
- In 1991 and 2000 she was elected by People Magazine among of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- "Temporarily, it gave a lot of people something to laugh at."
- "My life in Montana is so diverse from my Hollywood life that it even feels odd for me to go from one life to the other."
- The Six Wives of Henry Lefay (2008)
- Intervention (2007)
- Insatiable (2007) TV Series (unknown episodes)
- Barnyard (2006)
- The Making of 'Tara Road' (2005) (TV)
- Tara Road (2005)
- Riding the Bus with My Sister (2005) (TV)
- Beauty Shop (2005)
- The Last Sign (2005)
- The Practice (1 episode, 2003)
- Ginostra (2002)
- Jo (2002) (TV)
- Crush (2001/I)
- Dinner with Friends (2001) (TV)
- Reaching Normal (2001)
- On the Edge (2001) (TV)
- Town & Country (2001)
- Harrison's Flowers (2000)
- The Muse (1999)
- Muppets from Space (1999)
- Just the Ticket (1999/I)
- Shadrach (1998)
- The End of Violence (1997)
- Michael (1996)
- Multiplicity (1996)
- Unstrung Heroes (1995)
- Bad Girls (1994/I)
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994)
- Short Cuts (1993)
- Ruby Cairo (1993)
- Groundhog Day (1993)
- Women & Men 2: In Love There Are No Rules (1991) (TV)
- Hudson Hawk (1991)
- The Object of Beauty (1991)
- Green Card (1990)
- Saturday Night Live (1 episode, 1989
- Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989)
- Spenser: For Hire (1 episode, 1988)
- Segreto del Sahara, Il (1987) (mini) TV Series
- St. Elmo's Fire (1985)
- Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (1984).
Andie MacDowell Image : eonline.com
Andie MacDowell Lists