Ana Maria Orozco (full name Ana Maria Orozco Aristizabal ) was born on July 4, 1973 in Santa Fe de Bogota, Colombia. She is the daughter of Luis Fernando Orozco and sister of Veronica Orozco
Biography and Career :
Ana Maria Orozco's first role was in "La potra zaina", a colombian soap opera. Ana Maria played the role of an innocent girl who falls in love with an impossible.
The race of this young actress is very short; nevertheless their interpretations are leaving track in Colombian youth. One began in potra Zaina, a costumbrista soap opera of the Level Colombian. There, Ana Maria played the role of an ingenuous girl who finished enamored with an impossible one. Its performance in the successful novel Dog love was the one that sent it to the estrellato. Veronica, its perso
nage, was a young person of middle-class, simple, is transparent and very expressive that gained the affection of the Colombians. The performance ofAna Maria Orozco in this soap opera conquered the public opinion definitively.
Yo soy Betty, la fea ("I am Betty, the Ugly") was a popular telenovela (soap opera) filmed in Colombia, written by Fernando Gaitan and produced by the Colombian network RCN.
The show's main character, Beatriz Pinzon Solano ( Ana Maria Orozco ), is an unattractive but intelligent woman working for a fashion design company called Ecomoda. She constantly faces the scorn of her prettier workmates, but eventually she is promoted to a senior job, becomes involved with her boss, and gets a makeover.
The show was popular and was aired to a wide international audience. Its success spawned a short and unsuccessful sequel called Ecomoda, filmed in Colombia and produced by RCN and Univision. Some scenes from the first episode were filmed in Buenos Aires, Argentina and some scenes for the opening sequence were filmed in Miami, Florida. It also spawned an animated series called Betty Toons.
- Raton Perez, El (2006)
- Colombian dream, El (2005) .... Nicole
- "Eco moda" (2001) TV Series .... Beatriz Aurora 'Betty' Pinzon de Mendoza
- "Yo soy Betty, la fea" (1999) TV Series .... Beatriz Aurora 'Betty' Pinzon Solano
- "Perro amor" (1998) TV Series .... Veronica Murillo
- "Flor de oro" (1995) TV Series .... Anita
- "Tiempos difi≠ciles" (1995) TV Series
- "Potra zaina, La" (1993) TV Series .... Magdalena Ahumada
- "Senora Isabel" (1993) TV Series
- "Almas de piedra" (1992) (mini) TV Series
- "Sangre de lobos" (1991) TV Series
- "Imaginate" (1987) (mini) TV Series
- "Pequenos gigantes" (1983) (mini) TV Series
Ana Maria Orozco Lists