Amy Lee was born on December 13, 1981 in Riverside, California, USA. She is the lead singer of famous rock band, Evanescence.
Biography and Career :
She attended the Middle Tennessee State University and the Pulaski Academy, a private elementary and junior/senior high school in Little Rock, Arkansas. Her parents' names are Sara and John. They also have three children, Robbie, Carrie and Laurie besides her. Ben Moody and she founded the band Evanescence. Until now the band released seven albums. The band is very successful and famous worldwide. Their singles were paced in the front positions and even on the first place in tops all over the world.
On May 6, 2007 she married Josh Hartzler. In 2006 she became member of American Chairperson for Out of the Shadows, which is an in
ternational foundation with the goal of educating others about epilepsy. She has done collaborations with many artists, David Hodges, Big Dismal, Seether, Shaun Morgan or Korn, and is involved in charity actions because she wants to help people as much as she can.
Her song along Shaun Morgan, "Broken", was used in the movie "The Punisher" in 2004. She is a powerful and beautiful woman and her voice is great and amazed everybody. Her career is successful and she still has a long way ahead.
- Height: 161 cm
- She has green eyes and a gorges black long hair.
- She is the spokesperson of National (American) Epilepsy Foundation.
- She plays the piano.
- "I'm glad that people are accepting our music and are connected to our art. Whether we're popular or not, I don't care."
- "If there's anything I've learned I don't really know and anything can happen."
- "We're definitely a rock band, but the twist is that the band's music is epic, dramatic, dark rock."
- "My darlings, if I can't write dark, epic music, I can't live!"
- "I am Evanescence. I am the only original member. I have basically hired the band."
- "Evanescence has become me. It is mine and it's exactly how I want it to be."
- 1998 Evanescence EP
- 1999 Sound Asleep EP
- 2000 Origin
- 2003 Mystary EP
- 2003 Fallen
- 2004 Anywhere but Home
- 2006 The Open Door.
Amy Lee Image : guyelvinwhite.com
Amy Lee Lists