Amy Grant (full name Amy Lee Grant) was born on November 25, 1960 in Augusta, Georgia, USA. She is a singer, songwriter and actress.
Biography and Career :
She attended Harpeth Hall, an all girls private school and was elected Lady Of The Hall. At the age of fifteen years old she signed a contract with Myrrh Records and began her music career. She started releasing albums and singles and she conquered the hearts of people with her great music. She was very successful and after the years passed she started receiving roles in some movies. During the years she won five Grammy Awards in her pop/gospel career.
On June 19, 1982 she married Gary Chapman. The couple divorced in 1999 and they have three children, Millie Chapman, Sarah Chapman and Matt Chapman. In March 2000 she mar
ried Vince Gill and they have one child, a girl named Corrina Grant Gill Born. Until now (2007) she released seventeen albums and received many awards.
She is a good mother and has a great family life. She has done many great things and has helped many people. Her career is a successful one and many women would like to have at least quarter of her success. She is incredible and after so many tours of promoting her music she is well known all over the world.
- Height: 170 cm
- She was married twice.
- She likes to play golf.
- "I'll tell ya, singin isn't any good unless you have something good to sing about" (1985)
- "What I find in life is that it's not so much about good and bad people, but about good and bad combinations."
- "I guess a part of being deceived, is that you wouldn't know it."
- "Just growing up some, and encountering experiences that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that I do not understand God's plan"
- "You can still cut loose and have a great time, but part of you has to say, "I will take life with open eyes and a thinking mind, and not as self-centered as I was as a child". When you start looking at life that way you realize that issues on every level on every continent do have an effect on your life."
- An Evening with Amy Grant, Featuring the Nashville Symphony (2007) (TV)
- One Symphony Place: A World Premiere Live from Music City (2006) (TV)
- On the Farm: The Prodigal Pig (2006) (V)
- Lost: A Sheep Story (2006) (V)
- Time Again: Amy Grant (2006) (V)
- Three Wishes (1 episode, 2005)
- A Song from the Heart (1999) (TV)
- Snowden on Ice (1997) (TV)
- Story, Songs and Stars (1984).
Amy Grant Image : itickets.com
Amy Grant Lists