Allison Moorer was born on June 21, 1972 in Frankville, Alabama. She is an alternative country singer.
Biography and Career :
She started singing when she was a child. Her parents died and her sister moved with their uncle and aunt. Soon after finishing high school she moved to Nashville because she wanted to make music her career. She came back to Alabama so she can go to collage. Going again to Nashville she met her future husband, Doyle "Butch" Primm, who is a songwriter.
In 1998 her song "A Soft Place to Fall" was used in the movie "The Horse Whisperer", in which she also acted. She sang the song at the Oscars Ceremony in 1999. In 1995 she married Doyle "Butch" Primm, but in 2004 the couple divorced. She married then to Steve Earle on the 11th of August 2005.
she released the album "Miss Fortune". Between 1998 and 2006 she had seven albums and she had success she desired when she was just a kid. MCA Nashville made her and her albums famous. She has a song, "Picture", in duet with Kid Rock. She became a great famous country and pop singer and thousands of fans prove that.
- She was married twice.
- Shelby Lynne is her sister.
- "He believed in me from the first time he heard me open my mouth I picked up the guitar and we began to collaborate. We definitely share a vision. The saying about the sum being greater than the parts -- that's definitely the story with Butch and me."
- "I'm not interested in labels or tags. I think it's a lazy person's tool to put something in a box. Music helps you through stuff, so you've got to have songs that reflect life."
- 2006 Getting Somewhere
- 2005 The Definitive Collection
- 2004 The Duel
- 2003 Show
- 2002 Miss Fortune
- 2000 The Hardest Part
- 1998 Alabama Song.
- The Chris Isaak Show (1Â episode, 2002)
- The Horse Whisperer (1998)
- Biography (1Â episode, 2006)
- Tammy Wynette: 'Til I Can Make It on My Own (2005) (TV)
- Austin City Limits (2Â episodes, 1997-2001)
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV).
Allison Moorer Image : celebopedia.com
Allison Moorer Lists