Alison Goldfrapp was born in 1970 in London, England, UK. She is a singer and songwriter.
Biography and Career :
When she was 19 years old she decided to move to Belgium and there became a singer for a theatrical composer. After coming back to England she attended the Middlesex University's School Of Art in order to study Fine Art. When she finished her studies she decided to go on tours with Tricky, a rapper. She appeared on his album, "Maxinquaye". After Will Gregory discovered her she began having real success and she acted in "Your Night Tonight". In Jane Hissey's "Old Bear Stories" she sung the harmony vocals on Paul Castle's TV theme song.
In 1999 she had her first album, Felt Mountain, then came the second, Black Cherry and in 2005 the third, Supernature. Since 2006
she has traveled all the Europe and sings as headliner for Depeche Mode. She has many fans and even her albums weren't well placed in the charts her albums were sold pretty well.
- Her parents have five children except her.
- Her real age and the year of birth aren't really well known.
- "It was fabulous, like being in a film. I loved the reverend mother's huge black cross and her stiff, starchy skirt. I thought she looked amazing."
- "It's different when I'm on stage because that's, like, an exaggerated extension of my personality, but otherwise I'm not interested in all that fame nonsense."
Self Filmography :
- Scott Walker: 30 Century Man (2006)
- Popworld (2 episodes, 2005-2006)
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1 episode, 2006)
- MTV Europe Music Awards 2005 (2005) (TV)
- Later with Jools Holland (1 episode, 2005)
- All We Are Saying (2005) (TV).
Alison Goldfrapp Image : goldfrapp.co
Alison Goldfrapp Lists
Alison Goldfrapp Pictures