Alicia Silverstone was born on October 4, 1976 in San Francisco, California, USA. she is an American actress and former fashion model.
Biography and Career :
She attended William H. Crocker Middle School in Hillsborough, California and Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. Previously she was attended the San Mateo High School in San Mateo, California where was also a cheerleader. Her father is Monty Silverstone and her mother Didi Radford. She began as a model and continued as an actress after she started receiving minor roles.
Her first role was in "The Wonder Years", a television series. In 1993 had a role in the movies "The Crush" and received two awards at the 1994 MTV Movie Awards. After two yeasr she appeared in "Clueless". She was also distributed in two of A
erosmith's music videos, "Amazing" and "Cryin'". Other important roles were played in "Batman & Robin", "Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed", "Love's Labour's Lost", "Beauty Shop" or "Stormbreaker".
On the 11th of June 2005 she married Christopher Jarecki.
She had romantic relationships with Christopher Jarecki and Adam Sandler and the first one is now her husband. In her movies she never appears nude and wants to have a double for those scenes. She is very talented, intelligent, beautiful and sexy. What more would you ask? Fans love her and she has many on the entire planet. Her house in Los Angeles has solar panels and a garden with organic vegetables. She loves animals and supports their rights through the PETA organization.
- Height: 165 cm
- Measurements: 33-24-34
- Her nickname is Queen Slice.
- She speaks English and French.
- She is a vegetarian.
- In 2004 was elected the sexiest vegetarian.
- "I don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog."
- "I hate people to call me 'that Aerosmith chick!'"
- "My boyfriend calls me 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'".
- "My parents taught me about other cultures. I spent time in Africa, Cuba, Europe, Jamaica, the Amazon and that was nothing to do with work."
- "To be put in a position at 15 where people are saying how sexy you are is really awkward, so I did all I could to try and diffuse that. It's only now that I've started to feel like I've become a lady."
- "Everything you do in the name of the environment not only saves your health, it saves your soul."
- The Singles Table (5 episodes, 2007)
- Candles on Bay Street (2006) (TV)
- 35th Annual Key Art Awards (2006) (TV)
- Stormbreaker (2006)
- Pink Collar (2006) (TV)
- Silence Becomes You (2005)
- Miss Match (18 episodes, 2003-2005)
- Beauty Shop (2005)
- Queen B (2005) (TV)
- Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)
- Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004) (VG)
- Scorched (2003/I)
- Global Heresy (2002)
- Braceface (2001) TV Series (unknown episodes)
- Love's Labour's Lost (2000)
- Blast from the Past (1999)
- Excess Baggage (1997)
- Batman & Robin (1997)
- True Crime (1996)
- The Babysitter (1995)
- Clueless (1995)
- Hideaway (1995)
- Nouveau monde, Le (1995)
- Cool and the Crazy (1994) (TV)
- Rebel Highway (1 episode, 1994)
- Scattered Dreams (1993) (TV)
- Torch Song (1993) (TV)
- The Crush (1993)
- Aerosmith: Cryin' (1993) (TV)
- Aerosmith: Amazing (1993) (TV)
- The Wonder Years (1 episode, 1992).
Alicia Silverstone Image : chinadaily.com.cn
Alicia Silverstone Lists
Alicia Silverstone Pictures