Alessandra Stoicescu was born on April 28, 1976 in Bucharest, Romania. She is a famous TV presenter in Romania.
Biography and Career :
Alessandra Stoicescu studied in The United States at BBC Television School.
In August 1994, when she was 18 years old she came to Antena 1 Tv Channel for an interview. She started quickly her collaboration with Antena 1 being reporter, editor and making several live shows and documentaries.
Alessandra's mother tought her to respect the values in life and also helped her to be on her own and on her professional life.
Her most important achievement is her collaboration with CNN for some live phoning calls with the most important events in Romania.
One of her main principles in life is "Love your enemies as they are your best friends!
Love your friends as you love yourself".
Alessandra Stoicescu is also the hostess for "7 Zile", a weekly TV show on Antena 1 about the high-lights of the week. She is a very beautiful and passionable woman.
Finally, Alessandra Stoicescu is planning to have her own psychotherapy consulting room in the future.
- Has a brother who is a surgeon medic in Baia Mare.
- Her favorite quote is : "I know I know nothing" (Socrates
- She admires sincerity and brainy people.
- She believes in destiny;
- Her hobbies are : good music, animals and sculpture.
- She loves : spicy foods, chocolate and natural juices
- She was in United States on September 11, 2001.