Adriano Leite Ribeiro was born on February 17, 1982 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He is a famous football player.
Biography and Career :
He started playing football when he was a child and between 1997 and 2000 he played as a junior for Flamengo and one year after, until 2001. In 2001 he was transferred to Internazionale Milano F.C. where he played one year in eight matches and scored once, until he was transferred to Fiorentina.
Between 2002 and 2004 he played for the Italian football club Parma (+-) for which he scored twenty-three times in thirty-seven games and in 2004 he returned to Internazionale Milano. At FC Parma, along Mutu
he was one of the best. Since 2000 he has been playing for the Brazilian N
ational Team and scored twenty-five goals. He has strength, balance and ball control and is a technical player.
In 2004 he lost his father and at a moment some thought this problem might end his career because he started having problems with drink. Now (2007) he receives help and wants to do his best to recover and have again the wonderful football career he had. In 2006 he had a son, Adriano Junior, born in Rio de Janeiro. He is playing as a striker. The moment he was remarked was in 2001 at the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy when he scored for Inter against Real Madrid. His free kick that was turned into goal remained in everybody's minds.
- Height: 189 cm
- Playing Position: Striker
- Shoe Size: 45.5
- Zico is his favorite player.
- "Jesus is always with me" and "I can with all problems ending, because Jesus gives me the strength" is written on his right shoulder.
- Coppa Italia: 2005, 2006
- Serie A: 2006, 2007
- Italian Super Cup: 2005, 2006
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: 1999
- South American Youth Championship: 2001
- Copa America: 2004
- Confederations Cup: 2005
- Copa America 2004: Top Scorer
- Confederations Cup: 2005 - Golden Ball for The Best Player of the Tournament and The Golden Shoe For Top Scorer.
Adriano Leite Ribeiro Image : adriano-leite-ribeiro.com
Adriano Leite Ribeiro Lists