Adrianne Curry (full name Adrianne Marie Curry) was born on August 6, 1982 in Joliet, Illinois.
Biography and Career :
Adrianne Curry is an American model, most famous for winning the first season of America's Next Top Model. She gained the respect of many judges when she showed up to elimination while she was battling food poisoning.Before participating in ANTM, Adrianne Curry was a waitress.
Adrianne Curry dropped out of Joliet West High School in Joliet, Illinois in 2000 when she was a junior. Afterward, she received her GED. She was also involved with drugs had gone to rehab prior to America's Next Top Model.
Adrianne Curry appeared on VH1's 4th season of The Surreal Life with Da Brat, Chyna, Jane Wiedlin, Christopher Knight, Verne Troyer, and Marcus Schenkenberg.
uring the season, Adrianne Curry and Knight began a romance and as of May 2005, live together and are now engaged to be married.
On September 11, 2005, VH1 aired My Fair Brady, a show that documents their life together.
On an October 3, 2005 broadcast of the Opie and Anthony show, Adrianne Curry discussed her bisexuality and revealed numerous past relationships with women.
Despite not receiving her Top Model prizes, Adrianne Curry continued to model. Adrianne Curry has modeled for Stuff Magazine, People, Playboy, Maxim, Marie Claire, Lucky, Macy's, and Merit Diamonds with her earnings of $40,000 Curry appeared on the cover and in a nude pictorial for Playboy in February 2006 (U.S. Version) where she was paid $1,000,000 for the shoot.
Adrianne Curry 's runway shows include Anne Bowen Spring 2005. She has appeared in a commercial for the Sirena Collection (Merit Diamonds) that ran from November 2004 to January 2005. Adrianne Curry now models for Famous Stars and Straps and Beverly Hills Choppers.
- Her heroes are Bono from U2 for making a difference in third world countries and anyone in the NYPD and NYFD.
- Loves animals and includes as her pets a pink-toed tarantula, a miniature collie, a huskie/Shepard mix dog and Ziggy Stardust, her black cat.
- Volunteers picking up trash and aiding sick and rescued animals.
- Worked as a waitress before appearing on "America's Next Top Model" (2003).
- Her favorite TV show is "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997).
- She likes Rock music.
- Has green eyes.
- Her favorite musicians are Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, and Jimi Hendrix.
- Born on the same day as actress Romola Garai.
- Ranked #100 on Maxim's Hot 100. 
- Is of Italian heritage.
- Favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).
- Never got the print advertising campaign for Revlon cosmetics that it seemed the winner of cycle 1 of "America's Next Top Model" (2003) would receive. Instead, Revlon used her as a model in some low-profile public appearances at conventions, as well as in short instructional films about applying makeup.
- Engaged to Christopher Knight [November 25, 2005].
-Had a pet snake growing up named Regina Belle.
Lingerie Bowl (2006) (TV)
Worlds Apart (2006) .... Lab Technician
- Dating Up, Dating Down (2005) TV Episode .... Danushka
"Ballbreakers" (2005) TV Series
"Half & Half"
- The Big Mis-Conception Episode: Part 2 (2003) TV Episode .... Roberta
- The Big Mis-Conception Episode: Part 1 (2003) TV Episode .... Roberta
Adrianne Curry Lists