Aditi Gowitrikar was born on January 1, 1976 in India
. She is an Indian
model and actress. She was selected Mrs. World in 2001 (held on December 2000). She is also known by her married name, Dr. Sarah Muffazal Lakdawala.
Biography and Career :
She is a gynaecologist by profession. However, she started her career as a model after winning the Gladrags contest in 1996.
She has done notable roles in many Hindi and South Indian-language films and has also done commercials with several major companies including Coca Cola.
She is married to Dr. Muffazal Lakdawalla, whom she met at college. The couple married in 1998, after dating for sev
en years. Gowitrikar has a daughter Kiara, who was born in 1999.
She has won the following prominent beauty contests:
- Asian Super Model Contest(1997)
- Gladrags Contest
- Mrs. World (2001).
- She was crowned Mrs. World 2001.
- She has a younger sister, actress Arzoo Govitrikar.
- She has a cute little daughter and her married name is Sarah Muzaffar Ladakhwala.
- She has also appeared on the Indian Elle magazine's cover in 1999 with her stomach exposed (she was about seven months pregnant at the time).
- Paheli (2005)
- Dhund: The Fog (2003)
- Baaz: A Bird in Danger (2003)
- Soch (2002)
- 16 December (2002)
Music Albums :
- Baarish ho rahi hai (By Anu Malik)
- Kabhi to nazar milao (By Adnan Sami)
TV Advertisments :
- 502 Pataka Tea
- Clinic All Clear
- Eureka Forbes
- Keo Karpin Hair Oil
- Shopper's Stop.
Aditi Govitrikar Lists