Name: Adela Amalia Noriega Mendez
Born place: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Born date: October 24, 1969
Parents: The father died when she was a little girl and her mother in 1995
Brothers/Sisters: An older sister, Reyna, and younger brother, Alejandro
Eye color: Brown - Dark
Hair color: Brown - Light
Height: 5' 7Â¾" (1.72 m)
Other names: Adela Noriega
Boyfriend: Eduardo Yanez (Actor), Luis Miguel (Singer), Fernando Carrillo (Actor), Fernando Colunga (Actor)
Children: No children
Biography and Career :
Adela Noriega was born on October 24, 1969 in Mexico City
. Her father passed away, and she was left alone with
her mother, a two-year elder sister and a younger brother. She is a Mexican actress and television personality.
Adela Noriega's first role was at the age of 15 in the telenovela Juana Iris. Adela Noriega then was a guest on the show Cachun Cachun Ra Ra. In 1987 Adela Noriega obtained the lead role in Quinceanera co-starring with singer Thalia. The next year Adela Noriega apperared on Yesenia which consolidated her career.
She obtained a contract with Telemundo in 1994 to play the lead role in Guadalupe and was banned from Televisa for signing a contract with a different company.
Adela Noriega worked in Colombia
, in 1995 where starring in Maria Bonita in 1995. In 1997 she was allowed to return to Televisa and starred in a remake of Maria Isabel with Venezuelan Fernando Carrillo. Adela Noriega obtained a TV y Novelas award in 1998 for her role in El privilegio de amar for "best young lead actress".
She has admitted she had an affair in 1994 with Eduardo Yanez. In 1997 she came back to Mexico where she starred in Carla Estrada's "Maria Isabel". This role and the one that followed ("El privilegio de Amar") brought her to the TV y Novelas prize for the best young lead actress.
Why is Adela Noriega famous?
Adela Noriega is a great actress known in the entire world. She gained the name of one of the "Queens" of the telenovelas. Adela appeared in many movies and had a real success in her career. All the movie producers want to have Adela in their productions. Adela Noriega is famous because she appeared on the TV screen since she was 15 years old.
Why do we like Adela Noriega?
Adela Noriega is a beautiful woman with an angelic face. She is one of the most beautiful actresses who plays in telenovelas and is loved by the entire world. We like her because is a talented actress and a beautiful woman.
- La esposa virgen (2005)
- Amor real (2003)
- El manantial (2001)
- El privilegio de amar (1998)
- Maria Isabel (1997)
- Maria Bonita (1995)
- Guadalupe (1994)
- Dulce desafio (1989)
- Yesenia (1988)
- Quinceagnera (1987)
- Juana Iris (1985).
- Adela Noriega in "Yesenia", she was a young rebel gypsy, who would defy anything and anyone to defend her love.
- Adela Noriega in "Quinceanera", she is Mariana, a young girl from a modest family. Adela Noriega's mother sends her to study in a very expensive college, hoping that her daughter would marry a rich man. But Mariana falls in love with a young mechanic - Pancho (Ernesto Laguardia).
- Adela Noriega in "Dulce Desafio" is a young girl who feels that her parents neglect her. Adela Noriega is rebel and this creates her a lot of trouble in the college. Adela Noriega falls in love with a psychologist - Eduardo Yanez.
- Adela Noriega in "Guadalupe", she is a star, a young poor girl who discovers that she is the only inheritor of a very important fortune. Adela Noriega falls in love with Alfredo (Eduardo Yanez) the man who wanted to take his revenge on her father for having killed his parents.
- Adela Noriega in "Maria Bonita" is a young singer that falls in love with the son of the President of Columbia (Fernando Allende).
- Adela Noriega in "Maria Isabel" is a young Indian who has to fight against the prejudices to this race.
- Adela Noriega in "El privilegio de Amar" is Cristina. She is a young model who was abandoned by her mother after her birth. When she grows up, she begins to work in the modelling agency directed by her own mother.
Adela Noriega Image : eresmas.com
Adela Noriega Articles
Adela Noriega News
Adela Noriega Lists