Adam Sandler (full name Adam Richard Sandler) was born in September 1966, in Brooklyn, New York
, USA. He is a famous Hollywood actor.
Biography and Career :
Adam Richard Sandler was born in Brooklyn, New York on September 9, 1966 to Jewish parents Judy, a nursery school teacher, and Stanley Sandler, an electrical engineer.
When he was five, his family moved to Manchester, New Hampshire, where he went to Manchester Central High School and he found he was a natural comic, and nurtured his talent while at New York University by performing regularly in clubs and pubs on campuses. Adam Sandler graduated from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts in 1988.
He would draw on his earliest experiences for material for
his comedy and films later in his career. The song "Lunchlady Land" from his debut album "They're All Gonna Laugh at You!" is dedicated to Emalee, the lunchlady at Hayden Dining Hall at New York University.
Why is Adam Sandler famous?
Adam Sandler is an American actor, comedian, singer, screenwriter, musician, and film producer that after becoming a Saturday Night Live cast member, went on to star in several Hollywood feature films that gain over $100 million at the box office. He is well known for his comedic roles, such as in the films "Billy Madison" in 1995, "Happy Gilmore" in 1996, "Big Daddy" in 1999, and "Mr. Deeds" in 2002, though he has ventured into more dramatic territory. In 1999, Adam Sandler founded Happy Madison, a movie and television production company that has produced many films and developed the 2007 television series "Rules of Engagement".
Why do we like Adam Sandler?
Adam Sandler made a $3 million dollar donation to the Boys and Girls Club in his hometown, Manchester, New Hampshire in 2007 and also give $2,100 to Republican Rudy Giuliani's presidential campaign the same year, and is a registered Republican.
- He is a regular season ticket holder of the New York Yankees.
- He shares a birthday with Hugh Grant
- He dated actress Alicia Silverstone
- "Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it."
- "Well, we're living in a material world, and I'm a material girl... or boy."
- "Well I have a microphone and you don't so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!"
- "Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass."
- Going Overboard (1989)
- Shakes the Clown (1992)
- Coneheads (1993)
- Airheads (1994)
- Mixed Nuts (1994)
- Billy Madison (1995)
- Happy Gilmore (1996)
- Bulletproof (1996)
- The Wedding Singer (1998)
- Dirty Work (1998)
- The Waterboy (1998)
- Big Daddy (1999)
- Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999)
- Little Nicky (2000)
- The Animal (2001)
- Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
- Mr. Deeds (2002)
- Eight Crazy Nights (2002)
- A Day with the Meatball (2002)
- The Hot Chick (2002)
- Anger Management (2003)
- Pauly Shore Is Dead (2003)
- Stupidity (2003)
- The Couch (2003)
- 50 First Dates (2004)
- Spanglish (2004)
- The Longest Yard (2005)
- Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (2005)
- Click (2006)
- Reign Over Me (2007)
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (2007)
- Stu the BSB (2007)
- Crood Awakening (2008).
Adam Sandler's Dates :
Margaret Ruden (1992)
Juliette Lewis (1994)
Alicia Silverstone (1996)
Jacqueline Titone (1999)
Adam Sandler Image : celebritiesfans.com
Adam Sandler News
Adam Sandler Lists