Zara Phillips (full name Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips) was born on May 15, 1981 in Paddington, London, England. Besides being a member of The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire she is an equestrian and European and World Champion in eventing.
Biography and Career :
She attended the Scotland's boarding school and after that went to an ordinary school. Her parents are Mark Phillips and Anne, Princess Royal. She received the Member of the Order of the British Empire award and the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award. She loves horses and decided she wanted to be a successful equestrian. In Aachen, Germany she won the individual gold and team silver medals in the 2006 World Equestrian Games. She had duties regarding The Royal Family and is involved in many charity acti
ons. Her parents wanted their children to have normal life so she and her brother don't have royal titles.
Her relationship with Richard Johnson, a National Hunt jockey brought her into the attention of the media. In 2003 they decided to break up. Mike Tindall is now her fiance. She is beautiful, has Royal blood and is a smart young lady. These are the advantages of a successful career.
- Queen Elizabeth II of England is her grandmother and Prince Charles, Prince Andrew and Edward Wessex are her uncles.
- She has one brother, Peter Phillips.
- Prince Charles was the one who suggested her name.
- Her godfathers are: Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Leonora Anson, Countess of Lichfield, Lady Helen Stewart, Andrew Parker Bowles and Hugh Thomas.
- "I'm not trying to succeed for the people who are waiting for me to fail. I'm doing it for myself. I'm one for the 'You only live once so you should do as much as you can' sort of thing."
Self Filmography :
- Sport Relief 2006.
Zara Phillips Image : lycos.de
Zara Phillips Lists