William Sloane Coffin
William Sloane Coffin was born on Sunday, June 01, 1924 in New York City and he was a famous activist from United States of Presbyterian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jun 01, William Sloane was a Gemini.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Catherine Butterfield.
- his father's name: William Sloane Coffin.
- Brother : Edmund Coffin.
William Sloane Coffin had studied at Deerfield Academy (in 1938-39) and then he attended the Yale University (in 1949).
William Sloane dated Eva Rubinstein (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Virginia Randolph Coffin (wife).
He died on Wednesday, April 12, 2006, in Strafford; cause of death: heart failure.
Famous Why : Civilly disobedient chaplain.
William Sloane Coffin Lists
|William Sloane Coffin Videos
Without the love of a dad...
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 04 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :