Ovidiu Ioanitoaia was born on March 1, 1945 in Peris, Ilfov Romania. He is a famous Romanian journalist and TV presenter.
Biography and Career :
Ovidiu Ioanitoaia studied at Ion Maiorescu High-School from Giurgiu and after that he studied The Institute of Foreign Languages since he was 22.
He started his collaboration with Gazeta Sporturilor (known as Sportul before) in 1968. Ovidiu Ioanitoaia also worked for "Flacara" together with Adrian Paunescu.
In 1991 he set up a daily paper named "Soprtul Romanesc" and in 1997 he founded the most popular sport magazine from Romania : "Pro Sport".
Ovidiu Ioanitoaia has a daughter called Iulia who works for TVR2; she also studied Journalistics.
Ovidiu Ioanitoaia published six books of interviews and feature reports :
ni nu are nimic de ascuns (No one's got nothing to hide - English Title)
- Barbati cu obiceiuri de eroi (Men with hero attitudes - English Title)
- Intamplari din realitatea imediata (Hapens in the near future - English Title)
Before his TV Show "Recursul Etapei" on Antena 1, he hosted since 5 of March 1995 "Procesul Etapei", a Live Sport Show with the highest audiences ranks in Romania.
- He speaks 4 languages : French, Italian, English and Polish
- Nominated as the best Romanian journalist 11 times.
- His hobbies are driving and painting
- He has a lot of colaboration with international media
Ovidiu Ioanitoaia Image : evz.ro