Kirsty Hume was born on September 4, 1976 in Ayrshire, Scotland. She is a supermodel.
Biography and Career :
When she was only 14 years old her mother died of cancer and she was raised by her relatives. As a child she loved painting and two of her favorites painters were Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso.
When she became a model, she moved to the United States. An important year in her modeling career was 1995 because that year she appeared on the cover of magazines like Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Allure. Her appearance on the catwalk was a huge success and designers of brands like Gap, Ralph Lauren , Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Yves Saint-Laurent offered her contracts. Even though she was an important name in the fashion industry she attended the art school in New York
and continued her education.
On September 23, 1997 she married Donovan Leitch, who was a model too and the couple had one child, born on March 21, 2004. Her name is Lilac Jean Hume Leitch. Because she had given birth to a child she had to quit modeling for a while, but she wants to return and even takes into consideration the possibility of becoming a designer.
She is tall, beautiful, smart and sexy and had conquered the sympathy of anyone around her.
- Height: 180 cm
- Measurements: 81/59.5/87.5
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 41
- She is a married woman.
- She is an artist too.
- The father of her husband is Donovan, a famous Scottish folk singer.
- "My primary objective is to make money so that after I quit modeling, I can live a tranquil life."
- "I love painting people, printing and I'd like to take metal work classes. I'd rather be remembered as a famous painter, than a famous model, so I better get the ball rolling now."
- "I'll take a little cash out of the bank just in case weird things go down. I'll have a bunch of food - we'll probably even freeze some. We have a well at our house in the country, so I think we'll be okay there, but I'll still make sure we have lots of bottled water."
- "I'd rather be remembered as a famous painter than a famous model, so I'll have to start the ball rolling now."
- Premier Model Management
- Viva Models - Paris
- Why Not Model Agency
- DNA Model Management
- IMG Models - New York.
- Antonio Fusco, Armani Collezioni, Bally, Bruno Magli, Carlisle, Cerutti, Chanel, Chanel 'Allure' & 'Precision' fragrances, Cole Haan, Gianfranco Ferre, GAP, Ghost 'Serenity' fragrance, Gianni Versace, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Guinot, Guy Laroche, Iceberg, I-N-C, Istante, Jones New York, Krizia, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Narciso Rodriguez, Neiman Marcus, Pantene, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Rena Lange, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tactel by Dupont, TSE, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent.
Magazine Covers :
- Australia: 'Elle' - October 1996; 'Vogue' - April 1998; 'Elle' - October 1999;
- Germany: 'Vogue' - May 1996; 'Vogue' - February 1997; 'Elle' - September 1998; 'Vogue' - January, May & October 1998; 'Marie Claire' (supplement) - February 1999; 'Glamour' - August 2005; 'Elle' - January & November 2006
- Hong Kong: 'Elle' - September 1996
- Italy: 'Harper's Bazaar' - March 1996; 'Ragazza' - April 1996; 'Marie Claire' - April 1998; 'D'
- Japan: 'Vogue Nippon' - September 2000
- Spain: 'Marie Claire' - March, June & November 1996; 'Vogue' - January 1999
- UK: 'Elle' - January 1996; 'Elle' - July 1998; 'Marie Claire' - December 1999; 'Easy Living' - May 2005
- US: 'Elle' - October 1994; 'Harper's Bazaar' - July 1994; 'Mademoiselle' - September 1995, 'Vogue' - November 1995; 'Allure' - June 1996; 'Mademoiselle' - April 1996; 'Marie Claire' - February & September 1996; 'Allure' - December 1997; 'Vogue' - February 1997; 'C' - Fall 2005.
Fashion Shows :
- Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1997
- Haute couture - Spring/Summer 1997
- Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997
- Haute couture - Autumn/Winter 1997
- Spring/Summer 1999
- Autumn/Winter 1999
- Spring/Summer 2000
- Spring/Summer 2001
- Spring/Summer 2002
- Fall/Winter 2003
- Spring/Summer 2004.
- 2001 Last Party 2000.
Kirsty Hume Image : galeon.com
Kirsty Hume Lists