Eun-Young Oh was born in Seoul, Korea. She is a famous Korean top model.
Biography and Career :
She grew up in the same city where she was born. Seoul is the capital city of Korea being a very modern city within an ancient city. The modern high-rise buildings rival those of any other city of the world. Korea is a country of traditional and modern culture and it is also known for hosting the Olympic Games in 1988.
Eun-Young Oh learned fine art in middle school and being interested in art she got her major in fine art at the university.
She submitted two logo designs and both are being used, one was for a TV production company, and feels very proud when she sees the logo on TV.
Enjoying travel and extreme sports, she backpacked by bike across Southern Korea; this has gi
ven her the opportunity to see her country and gain a lot of confidence.
She won the title of "Miss World Korea 2005". She also won the "Miss World Asia Pacific" title and "Miss World Beauty With A Purpose" title.
After winning the "Miss World Korea 2005" title she represented her country at the "Miss World 2005" pageant that took place on December 10, 2005 in Sanya, China and she finished in the top 6.
"Miss World Asia Pacific" is a title given to a top 6 finalist for Miss World. The winner of this award comes from The Asia Pacific and automatically makes the top 6.
- "Look forward with passion and dreams to the challenges of life."
- "I am a lady who has a dream, passion and wisdom."
- "I hope to make a trip to Africa by truck. I would like to feel the nature."
- Her wish is "to be a woman of wisdom than anyone else in the world".
- Her message to all the other Miss World contestants was "Let's make a good memory and do our best while we are here together because we can be good friends through the Miss World contest."
- Her ambition is to be a fashion designer.
- She enjoys travel and extreme sports.
- She backpacked by bike across Southern Korea.
- She loves listening and playing the Korean traditional fiddle.
- Her favourite food is "Doenjang soup".
- Her special talent is painting.
- Her favourite film is "Motorcycle Diaries".
- Her favourite music is "Korean fiddle of wet in the rain' of Kang eun il".
- Her favourite band is Rachals.
- Her favourite book is "If the world is a village that has only 100 people" by Ikeda Kayoko.
- Her height is 172 cm.
Eun-Young Oh Image : discovervancouver.com