Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon) was born on Saturday, August 04, 1900 in London and she was a famous royalty from England of Anglican/Episcopalian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Aug 04, Elizabeth was a Leo.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck.
- her father's name: Claude George Bowes-Lyon.
Elizabeth dated King George VI (husband).
She died on Saturday, March 30, 2002, in Royal Lodge; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : The Queen Mother.
Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon Lists
|Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon Videos
King George VI and Queen Elizabeth
|Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 04 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :